- Vegan Athletes: What’s Behind the Superpower?
- Cordyceps sinensis – All the Facts about the Effect of the Extract
- Supplements: Why Plant-Based Dietary Supplements Make Sense
1. What is Hyaluron?
And the best part is: Since it is a substance that naturally occurs in your body, it is assumed that you cannot have an allergic reaction to it when you take it as a dietary supplement.
2. When can taking hyaluronic acid capsules be beneficial?
- impaired wound healing,
- joint problems,
- lack of skin elasticity and firmness,
- vision problems,
- joint problems,
- poor regeneration.
The fact that we suffer from joint problems more as we age is related to the reduced hyaluronic acid content in our eyes and joints. The joint fluid dries out, causing the joints to literally run dry and create increased friction. Fortunately, it is now possible for us to artificially produce hyaluronic acid and supply it in the form of hyaluronic acid capsules as a dietary supplement.
3. Why are hyaluronic acid capsules suitable for athletes?
In sports, your joints are put to the test as they are subjected to much higher stress than in everyday life. However, hyaluronic acid capsules should be taken over a longer period to achieve a satisfactory effect.
4. What are the benefits of hyaluronic acid capsules?Hyaluronic acid capsules are not without reason associated with sports. Many elite athletes already use them regularly and are enthusiastic about their effects. Due to the positive effects of hyaluronic acid, you can probably imagine why many athletes incorporate them into their diet on an ongoing basis. Below, we will show you the benefits the active ingredient can have for athletes and how hyaluronic acid can affect your body. A: Benefit: Hyaluronic acid as a „lubricant“ Did you know that synovial fluid is often referred to as a „lubricant“? This so-called lubricant is not only important in sports but also in old age, as synovial fluid protects against friction and allows for good mobility. It absorbs shocks, keeps joints, tendons, and ligaments supple, and protects the joints from excessive strain. If there is not enough synovial fluid, your joints lack lubrication, which can lead to discomfort. This can manifest as pain or restricted mobility, for example. This is where the hyaluronic acid effect comes into play: The active ingredient can support your body in producing more synovial fluid, protect the joints from shocks and injuries, and improve mobility. B: Benefit: Supplying cartilage, tendons, and ligaments A joint consists of more than just synovial fluid. It also includes tendons, ligaments, and cartilage, which also rely on the body’s own active ingredient. Many athletes (and non-athletes) know the painful experience when cartilage is affected by injuries or degenerative joint diseases, requiring surgery. This applies not only to all the joints in your body but also to your intervertebral discs, which are even heavily stressed when you are not active. It is no coincidence that people with sedentary jobs are more prone to disc problems. Here, too, the active ingredient can contribute to increased resistance in advance, reducing the risk of injuries and allowing your joints to withstand greater strain. C: Benefit: Better regeneration The active ingredient is not only an excellent means to strengthen joints and prevent injuries and degenerative joint diseases – it can also contribute to better regeneration and healing. It is said to promote the production of synovial fluid and stimulate the densification of cartilage cells. Without the active ingredient, these structures quickly lose resilience and elasticity and can become „porous,“ which in turn can manifest as poor mobility and pain.
Those who regularly take the active ingredient in advance give their bodies an early opportunity to increase hyaluronic acid levels and thus contribute to the prevention of injuries and better healing.
6. Quality always plays a big roleIf you are one of those who pay attention to a healthy diet consisting of natural foods, you should not compromise when it comes to your dietary supplements. Quality plays a major role in the field of dietary supplements in order to benefit your joints.
Instead of buying cheap products, you should prefer capsules that are as natural as possible and free of additives. Ideally, the active ingredient is not only included in high doses but also enriched with other valuable nutrients such as zinc and vitamin C, which can contribute to the normal functioning of joints, tendons, ligaments, bones, and a strong immune system.